Clay County Arts Council, Inc
The Clay County Arts Council, Inc. was chartered in 2001 for the express purpose of supporting the Arts and the artists of Clay County and encouraging the love of art far and wide.
A non-profit organization, the CCAC has with the support of the communities of Rector and Piggott provided scholarships for students in the Corning, Piggott and Rector school districts, who are actively pursuing the arts. In addition the council also sponsors workshops which allow the students to experience arts.
Among their annual events are: a Pre Holiday Fashion Show, Dinner and Auction, The Night of Chocolate Dinner and Show, the Spring Art Show, The Celebration of the Arts and the Giant Puppet Show.
Every event remains rooted in the support and commitment of like-minded people who make positive changes through the arts, working together to further these purposes:
- Educating children and adults in the many art forms and disciplines
- Providing classes and workshops furthering all art disciplines
- Programming activities to spark creativity
- Celebrating community unity among patrons of the arts
Everyone is invited to be a member of the council.
Premium Membership Levels-
- Platinum $1000.00 including 5 season tickets
- Gold $500.00 including 3 season tickets
- Silver $250.00
- Bronze $150.00
- Pearl $100
Standard Membership Levels-
- Family Membership (2 adults) $50.00
- Individual Membership $35.00
- Student Membership (K-12) $15.00
Already a member? Renewal and new member enrollment through October 30, 2014
The council meets the first Thursday of each month in alternating community centers of the Rector and Piggott communities. Persons wanting more information may contact 870-240-3014.
Mission Statement: The CCAC is committed to: Conducting combined fundraising for the organization, presenting the arts in area schools, developing proprietary arts experiences and acting as a clearing house for the arts.